the Hear It Podcast brings the latest insights and ideas on how to better engage youth audiences within marketing and communications.
Hosted by Thread & Fable founder, Rebecca Roberts, interviews will explore themes around the challenges, opportunities and issues when it comes to effectively engaging children and young people.
For all inquiries about the podcast email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanya Martin from Women in Sport on Teens vs Sport – The Hear It Podcast
- Tanya Martin from Women in Sport on Teens vs Sport
- Nafisa Shafiq from the University of Leeds on Allyship in Student Communications
- Emma Leech from Nottingham Trent University on What's Next for Higher Education
- Jim Dickinson from WONKHE on What's Next for Higher Education
- Dr Thomas Curran from the London School of Economics on Perfectionism and Mental Health